| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Launceston Wso in April is quite mild at 12.25 °C (54.05 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 51.9mm (2in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Launceston Wso April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Launceston Wso, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Launceston Wso:
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 928.4 kms (576.9 miles) NNW
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 477.1 kms (296.5 miles) NNW
- Essendon, Australia - 468.2 kms (290.9 miles) NNW
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 693.6 kms (431 miles) NW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 457.8 kms (284.5 miles) NNW
- Laverton, Australia - 460.8 kms (286.3 miles) NNW
- East Sale, Australia - 381.9 kms (237.3 miles) N
- Low Head, Australia - 65.7 kms (40.9 miles) NNW
- Richmond, Australia - 938.4 kms (583.1 miles) NNE
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 924.5 kms (574.5 miles) NNE
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 914.5 kms (568.3 miles) NNE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 789.7 kms (490.7 miles) NNE
- Wagga, Australia - 711.1 kms (441.9 miles) N
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 715.5 kms (444.6 miles) NNE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 500.2 kms (310.8 miles) NNE
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) S
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) S