| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Launceston Wso in August is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 78.3mm (3.1in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:56 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 10:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Launceston Wso August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Launceston Wso, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Launceston Wso:
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 928.4 kms (576.9 miles) NNW
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 477.1 kms (296.5 miles) NNW
- Essendon, Australia - 468.2 kms (290.9 miles) NNW
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 693.6 kms (431 miles) NW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 457.8 kms (284.5 miles) NNW
- Laverton, Australia - 460.8 kms (286.3 miles) NNW
- East Sale, Australia - 381.9 kms (237.3 miles) N
- Low Head, Australia - 65.7 kms (40.9 miles) NNW
- Richmond, Australia - 938.4 kms (583.1 miles) NNE
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 924.5 kms (574.5 miles) NNE
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 914.5 kms (568.3 miles) NNE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 789.7 kms (490.7 miles) NNE
- Wagga, Australia - 711.1 kms (441.9 miles) N
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 715.5 kms (444.6 miles) NNE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 500.2 kms (310.8 miles) NNE
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) S
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) S